Friday 30 April 2010

Progress and Waiting on the Postman

So far, both 325 and 738 are progressing well.


325 is finalising his leaving of Lincoln, with the "last but one emotional hurdles" [his words] successfully jumped yesterday when he went for his scheduled mum meeting. She had been curious about Me for a while, and was not quite sure whether this move to Fleetwood to a strange man was going to be all right...


As it turns out, she is supportive of 325, and although he didn't go too deeply into the exact nature of our relationship, she is happy that he is not vanishing into the aether. he is convinced that his friends are planning a goodbye party, which I think will be much fun for him, and which shows just how much he is loved; so the prognosis is good.


Roll on 1 June!


738 has reported that he is happier since being under consideration, and when I speak with him over the phone he does sound it. he is in the throes of being settled into his new flat, and so is not yet properly online. At the moment he is going commando and is locked in a chastity device. I have been sent the key [the spare is encased in an ice cube in the freezer for safety], which I am expecting to arrive in today's post. I have stamped and sent him his training tags - which should also arrive today, and which he will wear from this point on - until further notice.

I have decided that 738, like 325 and the others before him, will remain commando and not wear any underwear as a sign of his commitment, until after we have met.

I intend meeting him very soon, probably next weekend or the one following. Next weekend will probably be better for reasons of hygiene - given that he is locked up.


So far, then, I am happy with both My slaves. Let us all see what the postman brings: I am waiting for 325's silver ownership tag (and the other, surprise gift) as well as 738's key.