Wednesday 14 April 2010

A New slave Under Consideration


Today I put a new slave under probation. The new boi is 299-185-812 and lives in Hamburg. he is 42, quite tall which might be a problem for a short person like Me, but he joins the Household as its most junior slave.



he has served as a slave for three years before, and now wants to be owned again - so I am giving him this opportunity to serve. he will come and visit to serve as time affords, but in the meantime will live as a slave in his house as if he were living here.



I have been chatting to this boi for a while, and like 325, he is a boi who needs to serve. I intend to use him within the next fortnight, here.



I was touched that My fully owned slave, 325, was touched when he read yesterday's blog. you are MINE, 325 - do not forget that. I own you, heart, body and soul. And I love you for it. And here is what has become a favourite image of My boi: I love him in bondage, and I love the (soon to be cut) hard penis peeking out under his bound wrists!