Monday 26 April 2010

Goodbye 812, hello 738


I have put another potential slave under consideration and also taken the Hamburg slave 812 off the consideration list. There is no point chasing a slave: he either is committed to control and obedience, or he is not. So goodbye 812, hello 738.


I hope that this is not deja vu - I seem to make a habit of considering bois who then vanish into the aether! Actually, the new boi, 738, seems to be quite serious - so I am more hopeful than usual.


I spoke with him today, and so far he has registered on the slave register, has started a blog, and has the instruction to send Me a text message daily. In our discussion, it emerged that he keeps himself in chastity, so after hearing this, I decided to claim him. I have instructed him to send Me the key to his cb - and so, in addition to being his probational Master, I am also his keyholder. The spare key he keeps at home, frozen into an iceblock. This key is only to be used in emergencies and to be defrosted so he can unlock himself for cleaning.


I enjoyed our discussion, and I am hopeful that he may be a suitable companion for My boi 325. I rushed the introduction somewhat, so he is at that point which other bois have taken two to three weeks to get to, but the reason is because I wanted to claim him before anyone else did.


I first saw his profile on recon last week, but I noticed that he appeared to have been claimed by another. I commiserated in a message to him, and it transpired that the previous master was a timewaster who seems to have disappeared into cyberspace. This being the case, I decided to probe further, and so now he is under consideration.
In fairness, 738 has more chance of success because he lives in the West Midlands - not Hamburg. Also, he is a novice and so can learn from 325 and be trained to please Me by Me, and not bring baggage from another master, which is a much more positive state of affairs.


So we shall see.


As far as My (first and the senior) slave 325 is concerned, the arrangements proceed apace. I am very much looking forward to him taking his place at My feet on 1 June - indeed, I arrived home today from the boat wishing he was naked, on his knees, ready to greet Me as I opened the door into the front room.


Soon.