Tuesday 13 April 2010

The Story So Far - 325 and a possible


Last night 325 jarred that conscience which had been pricked earlier on that day while I was looking at blogs. "Mmmmmm, I must put up a post - it's been quite a while since My last.", is how the thought went. As synchronicity would have it, the blog came up while speaking to a new boi last night.



The new boi, whose profile I'd seen before on slaveboys, is a student in Manchester. I remember liking his profile when I first saw it, but then he was claimed by someone else, and then he disappeared from that virtual existence - such is the ephemeral life of computer dating sites.






Last night I opened up a three way conversation with 325 and this boi which was interesting as an exercise. I would want these two bois to get along, 325 being the senior and the other would defer to him.

After the conversation had ended, I went and had a look at the livechat feature of slaveboys, and lo and behold there were two erections present - nappiedteenuk and hyperkidvicious - both pretty - and so I had them play soggy biscuit (except neither had biscuits) to see who'd win. Of course, I did by making them compete and wank, but I think that they both found it exciting - they both came almost simultaneously, hyperkidvicious winning by a spurt. What a fun end to an otherwise tiring day!



As far as 325 is concerned, his servitude is pleasing Me greatly. The picture above is from his most recent visit, and it has been decided that he is going to have his number tattooed in roughly that position at his next. Together with the owned symbol, between the base of his penis and his belly button. I am expecting him in a fortnight, and since I am on leave, the idea is for him to visit for several days. We chat online almost nightly, and maintain contact via his daily greeting. I am very lucky to own such a slave - but he is not perfect. There has been evidence of disobedience which is going to have to be addressed.



The issue of his accommodation is becoming a problem, too - although I think if he does leave the lesbians and move into his own flat it will be good for him on several levels. For Me, I'd be able to visit him in Lincoln and that flat will become an extension of My household - which I obviously can't do at the moment. On the negative side, it will be more expensive and it might strain his finances, especially when there are things to be saved up for.



And then the other issue is that I expect him to take up residence here in about a year from now - together with a plan for his future career. So I don't want too many distractions, I want results. The problem with his father should now be resolved - intellectually, at least - and I want to discuss it with him when he arrives up here next. I have made it My business to push him into a more caring and affectionate and adult relationship with his mother in order to maintain that family connection and to give him the stability that he needs in Lincoln. I have instructed him to take her for coffee every Thursday (his day off), and also to spend time with her when he is feeling low. I am stating the obvious, 325, for when you read this. I am telling you why I told you to visit last Sunday, and why I want the coffee meets.



So, all in all, there is progress. As usual, I have been chatting to other potentials in the interim - but so far the only slave I have found worth owning is 325.