Tuesday 20 April 2010

The Decision is Made

For a while, I was worried. I thought that I'd lost him.

I had not heard from 325 for most of the weekend. There was a long phone conversation on the Friday, and then a text message on the Saturday telling Me that he loved Me, and then yesterday, a message that read: "Good morning Master sorry i have been silent but i have had a lot of stuff to think about. so i spent last weekend in Nottingham in a cheap b+b, just to get out of Lincoln, and to know that my thoughts were my own, not kieran's or mel's or anyone else's. this was not a decision i was taking lightly. after a hell of a lot of soul searching i have decided that i want to be your slave and live with you if you will have me. x 325"


Of course I want him. So I told him so, that he needs to come here to My feet, to where he belongs.


I have spent the last four years looking for a suitable slave, and I have found the right one. In his book, Rinella said that it would not be easy, and it hasn't. I am lucky to have found a slave who is just right.