Sunday 1 July 2007

New potential

Well, it has been quite a while since last I posted, and since then things have been quite hectic at work and so there has not been much in the way of action with bois - more's the pity. I have however, been chatting with a nineteen year old boi called Al - who has yet to learn the proper etiquette - who is interested in a session. I have grown to look forward to his message alerting Me to his presence on msn, and I anticipate meeting him in the near future. He wants to do a scene with Heartfang, whom I am expecting this month. Perhaps the two will coincide, perhaps not.




The chat to Nick of the Wirral area continues, and yesterday morning I had him cum for Me and send the pic (see above) for My enjoyment. He is doing quite well, and I am looking forward to using him soon, with any luck, next weekend. He wants to be totally controlled when he is here, so I am planning a session for him along the lines I have done for 307's first visit. He does not like the idea of being gagged and blindfolded together, so that will be an interesting avenue to explore.

I have also been chatting to the sub matthew, as well as to a new boi from Chester who wants to be controlled remotely. He will be 884, and he is now going commando as instructed. He will be invited to blog on a regular basis.

So it is all go! The work on the boat is taking a lot of My time (and resources) so opportunity for fun is limited. I had to disappoint 307 the other day, so I will have to accommodate him soon, too. I go on leave in about a week, so we'll see what can be arranged.