Tuesday 24 April 2007

Good Morning everyone and apologies for my delay in the update. I have been unwell and only starting to feel better today.

So, on Thursday of last week, I finally met Master Jonathan. His directions were good and I arrived there only having to make on phone call to check where I was... good going for me!

I was anxious on arrival, but Master Jonathan put me at ease and we had a long chat about limits, expectations and what we both wanted to get from the Slave / Master relationship.

Master Jonathan soon ordered me to strip naked. I was then led downstairs where I was hooded and chained. It always an intense feeling to be hooded and tied with a new Master, but I soon started to enjoy serving Master Jonathan.

He required me to crawl whilst my wrists and ankles were tied together. This began to hurt due to the wooden floor, and crawling up the stairs was painful, however it set the scene early on and I was soon following Master Jonathan's every instruction. Upon reaching his play room, Master Jonathan began fingering my anus. As I was quite nervous, Master Jonathan could feel that I was quite tight. He demanded that I take very deep breaths and relax. It was nice to feel myself relaxing around Master Jonathan's fingers and my hole fully open to him.

Not long after, I was plugged and tied onto Master Jonathan's new bondage bed.

Master Jonathan administered electro and used lots of pegs on my cock and balls. He also put them on my inner arms as you can see from the picture below. (Very sensitive area!) It was very painful when Master Jonathan removed these.

He then put lit tea lights all down my torso. I've never experienced any sort of wax play before, and as I was tied and hooded, I started to get scared. I had to concentrate on my breathing as not to panic, but Master Jonathan reassured me that all was well. I had to stay perfectly still otherwise the wax would spill. During this time, Master Jonathan used his new Japanese nipple clamps. They were very very painful, but I could not move due to the wax.

Master Jonathan then removed the nipple clamps which hurt A LOT and began to masterbate me. It did not take long before I reached orgasm, and as my body tensed, the wax spilled onto my chest and stomach. It was a very intense and painful experience, and I was almost scared to orgasm.

Though due to Master Jonathan's expert hand action, I had very little choice in the matter!

I left feeling very satisfied that I had served Master Jonathan well, drained (came heavily on two occasions) and I am looking forward to meeting with him again.