Tuesday 17 April 2007

BUILDING BLOCKS

I have been on a bit of a building expedition of late. So far, Heartfang and 207 have taken up the invitation to join this blog, and I anticipate that 307 will too. I am seeing him on Thursday, and it is My intention to put him through his paces a bit. He is looking forward to popping over, and depending on what happens on Thursday, he will be a regular visitor over weekends I expect. Sod's Law being what it is, I might have been in a position to bring 307 forward to tonight, but I'd arranged to meet a potential new boi (who is local to Me and who is in the vicinity until November) but he has not turned out to be as interested as he sounded over the phone. A pity, an opportunity lost. Too bad.
My diary is filling up with people I have to see, My leave has been quite entertaining so far. And instructive. I am wanting to see 940 next weekend, having given him a bit of an ultimatum over the phone this morning. In addition to him, I have to interview 207, subbitch, andy, sublow, and robbie, who is looking for a Dad. I am keen to try these potential people out, and I want to have a group session or two once everything has been sorted out.
So, one building block is put on another, a bit of mortar to cement the joint, and we carry on...
Welcome to this blog, 207!