Monday 16 April 2007

Welcome



So the Household blog has now been started. It is My intention for all members and potential members of the Household to post to this blog, which may take the form of copying posts from each boi's personal blogs to here.

Now, there are several bois that make up the Household. The newest addition, the pup heartfang, was taken in ownership on 13.04.2007, and here he is working on his own blog.




Before starting this blog, I have decided to close My blog "Random Thoughts" as a bdsm blog, and make MJJ the bdsm record.

Here is all the kink material from RT in chronological order:


13 MARCH, 2007

the new boi

Tonight I met the new slave.
He has registered as SLRN-858-043-140. He goes by the name of alex, but I have decided to call him 140. I have had him write a blog, by the same name. He is married, to a woman. So far he has behaved well, and I want him to use the blog as a relief valve and also as a means of free expression.
The discussion on msn went well, and I am hopeful that we will meet in mid-April, after G returns. He is aware that I am interested in control, and one of the features we touched on was chastity. I have had a boi in chastity before, but he was not as attractive to Me as he could have been, so to the best of My knowledge he is still locked up, but I very much doubt that!
I was pleasantly surprised by 140's first blog - it was very much a breath of fresh air for him. I felt as if he had finally found the opportunity to express the desires of his slaveheart, so he shall, I expect, be a good subject for training.
I am looking forward to seeing how this develops, and specifically, how the boi does with the blog. He has been instructed to post at least once a week, and I have corrected the layout of the page to something a bit more amenable to the reader. So we'll see how it goes.