Wednesday 25 July 2007

Crossroads

I am at a crossroads.
Soon My partner - vanilla - will arrive, which means that My interest in kink may suffer. G is moving up from Birmingham, and this is happening at an awkward moment for the Household. It is intended that we will live together as we have done in the past, but the independent sexual element may well be compromised.
In spite of loving G very much, I do want a boi to use and keep around the house, so how I am going to marry the two is unclear. As time goes by, I find Myself more and more attracted to 951, so much so that I am going to collar him from afar - the more we talk, the more I like him. I have invited him to blog, to share his thoughts. Yes, that's right - on 24.07.2007 luke became 398-136-951, so another milestone was passed. He's not sure whether he likes the idea, but he does like the concept of a new identity. I think that all slaves should have a new identity when travelling this path, because it enables them to live in the vanilla world as Joe Bloggs, and in the kinky environment as 123 - each with their own rights and responsibilities.
I find Myself referring to him by name, which is not a good sign though. I have not yet made the boi chris numeralise, but then I am inordinately fond of him as well.
I intend having 951 travel up this weekend, so if it is successful - in terms of both the arrangement and the experience, it should provide an inkling of the way forward. I like his attitude, and I like his intelligence.
951 is not without his problems, however. he had to be corrected today because he foolishly forgot that he is under consideration, and as such, under My control and instruction. he forgot that he was under strict instructions to remain without underwear to remind him of who's boss, and this morning disobeyed that simple instruction while dressing for work. I had to have him go to the loo there and remove them instantly - after cumming in them while I listened. Not an entire waste of the precious fluid, for I had him stuff the cum-impregnated clothing into his pocket so that, in time, the aura of cum would reach his nostrils and be a reminder that instructions are to be obeyed. he did well, and according to the latest text message received, his new deodorant had arrived! he was not sure whether he was being paranoid or not, but either way the desired effect was reached. And I'm sure it was fun, trying to be quiet in the work's public lavatory while working one's tool. I hope someone walked in, it would have heightened the humiliation. And so we learn. Isn't learning fun? I expect he'll have his own take on it this evening, which I look forward to reading tonight when I return from the boat.
The issue of the survival of the Household is one that is going to be addressed over the next few weeks. I don't think that G is suited to monogamy, and I think that a concordat is going to have to be reached.