Sunday 22 July 2007

The Chain Has Arrived


While looking for items for the ongoing boat restoration project, I found a site that sells stainless steel chain - the pup reported that his chain was irritating him, so I needed to find an alternative. The chain which I now use is 3mm shortlink marine grade stainless steel. I ordered enough for several collars, so yesterday I made up an experimental chain collar which you can see above. I am currently test-driving it for feel, comfort, and weight. I want the weight of ownership to be a constant companion around the neck of the owned boi, because it will remind him of who his owner is and provide an anchor and a place of safety. I think that this collar is quite appropriate in terms of durability and effect, but have yet to shower with it on. It will be a dramatic and more positive improvement over anything else I've used before.


The boi chris is going to need a chain collar, as is the new london slave luke. He is learning discipline at the moment, having been commando for the last few days. We have been chatting for a while, and he is expected to be numbered soon.


There is another boi who is interested and who has expressed a desire to serve: 327-159-693. He lives locally, and it is My intention to have him very soon, possibly within the week if things go well. More chain. We have been chatting, and he explained how he has always wanted to be dominated and controlled. He is one of the few bois who has made it his business to do some research. he found the numbers on the gaydar profile intriguing, so he went and found this blog and liked it. At the moment things are still fluid, but we shall see how they develop. his has been an interesting journey, having fantasised about captivity and bdsm for many years, throughout puberty and now is keen to try being used and owned, mainly because he is not sure whether it is all just something to wank over, or whether he'd enjoy the experience enough to want to do it again. We shall see when we meet.
I intend giving both luke and 693 rights to blog here, so it will be interesing to see their thoughts expressed for the benefit of the other members of the Household.


I am not too happy that the pup's schedule and Mine are diverging, but I note what he has written below, and expect to use him soon.
I am fortunate in that there is a constant chat going on with various bois who are interested, which means that the reality of having two or more bois to serve simultaneously moves closer. Ideally, I want an alpha, but that will happen in time.
There is a boi in Birmingham who wants to be kidnapped and to disappear - he is chatting to Me at the moment - and although I like the idea, I am not about to commit a crime to satisfy his fantasy. He wants to spend time in servitude, but I am not sure whether he is a timewaster or not yet, so I have told him to get up here and to come and spend a week in service. We shall see just how serious he is.