Wednesday 25 July 2007

Punishment Already...

Hello, today is my first posting on my Master's blog. I don't believe I write especially well so I apologise now for any errors or bad writing style. I have been chatting to Master J for a while and admit that I hold him in great esteem already despite not having met yet. We have spoken about my servitude and it had become apparent with more correspondance that I realise he is very suited to the kind of Master I want and indeed how I wish my life to become, with him my master and me his slave.

I want to talk about my first failings as his slave, of which I am certainly not proud but have to admit I was more than slightly turned on by the consequences albeit very humiliating. I had been going comando as directed for numerous days to help me to realise my slavery, which had been working very well and I had enjoyed the heightened sense of control and possession. That was until this morning when I got dressed in a hurry and left for work wearing pants. I arrived at work without a thought about what I had done, and then it was only when I began chatting with Master when I realised I had made a mistake. He asked me if I was commando, which of course I wasn't and have always been honest with him so I had to admit I had forgotten this morning. He then ordered my immediately into the toilets where I was told I had to take my pants off, wank into my them and put them in my pocket so that the smell would be with me all day and I would remember the error of my ways. I did this as instructed and it was only about 30 mins before I started to smell that obvious and somewhat sweet smell begin to vaporise my general space in the office. I become paranoid that people around me could also smell it - maybe they could? I remained obedient however and kept the pants in my pocket all day. It is only now that I have returned home that I have been allowed to take them out of my pocket.

I found the smell of the semen seeping up from my shorts pocket very horny all day, so was in a heightened state of arousal all day despite having came early. I think this along with the smell ensured I didn't forget why I had wet semen stained pants in my pocket. I was bad and I was duly punished. Thank you Master.