Sunday 15 July 2007

An Old But New Boi


An old friend has just become the latest boi to be considered for a part-time ownership within the Household. He came and spent the weekend with Me, and before he knew what was happening, he was being introduced to the kinkier side of things. He is the boi chris, and this is the first of what I hope are many visits. He wore My collar for part of the weekend, which he enjoyed, and we are about to embark on a journey of discovery together.

I had wanted him to meet the pup Fang, but there were complications. I intend having them both here together, because it will be fun. I also think they will get on together. I will chat more later, but I wanted him to see that I have added him to the Household, so that by the time he gets home he'll be pleasantly surprised when he logs on!