Monday 16 July 2007

chris - always a willing cadet


I was very glad - and remain so - that the boi chris decided to come up for the weekend, especially as illness prevented his arrival the previous weekend. I was not sure whether we'd end up in the correct context, nor was I sure that we'd even share a bed, but I was happy to see him arrive on Friday last.


He'd changed greatly since our last meeting, which was in the professional context. He's become much more self-assured and confident and, dare I say it - happier - since then, since he's been able to come out and to view the world through pink-tinted spectacles, which is always a refreshing change.


I was very curious to see the piercing, which was very much the centre of gossip whenever his name was brought up by his colleagues. I was not sure whether I'd like it, but having used this boi, I have found it quite pleasant and in no way offensive. It was a bit awkward in the mouth - I like to have something nice to suck - but I found it erotic.


chris is uncut, and his foreskin is pleasingly attractive, being able to be retracted fully as can be seen from the picture below, and is hence hygienic and acceptable to Me. The piercing helps, and his penis looks quite attractive when flaccid, with just the gleam of steel showing through the foreskin.


I think chris would be very happy as an owned boi.


He is a loving, kind, compassionate, obedient, responsive person who will be a good boi, who needs to belong. He will also thrive with a good Master who can nurture him and allow him to grow as an individual. He is sexy, good as meeting a Master's sexual needs, is willing to experiment - within reason - and is capable of lots of hot fun. And he is a very, very nice guy.


He was given the choice of bed to sleep in, and came to Mine. A night of passion followed, mainly vanilla - but with bits of kink thrown in. He is not sure whether he likes tit torture, but he enjoyed everything else. He enjoyed the feeling of the ankle restraints, and the general domination.


The next morning we worked on the boat, and did the dinner party in the evening. What really struck Me was how chris thinks ahead - he helped with the setting up, and when I went for more victuals, he cleaned up the bathroom (like a good slave would), prepared for the guests, and actively contributed towards a successful evening.


And he was great in bed afterwards. So I collared him.


He loves the collar. We discussed the symbolism the next day, and I am going to take ownership of him on a part-time basis. I think he thinks it kind of wierd, but I think he's attracted to the idea.


So we'll see how it goes. I want him to continue his involvement in the boat project, and if we can marry the two interests, so much the better.