Saturday 7 July 2007

The Holidays Beckon

Spoke with the Wirral boi who is now 995-143-369, and who is intending to visit soon. The sooner, the better. I am looking forward to a session similar to 307, playing with humbler and tealights. He has travel problems, but as soon as he is mobile I want him to spend some time here.

Another development is chatting once more to slavejim, who is still interested in ownership - and I am still very interested in owning him. We chatted at length for a while about a year ago now, and I sent him id tags - which he says he sometimes wears. He has a cb3000, and I want to be his keyholder, which could be fun.

And, as happens, I was approached out of the blue by an 18 year old in Dublin for a week long session of service at the end of July - but he might be a waster, so we'll see what happens.

The holidays are now upon Me, so I am once more available to meet bois during the week, so I am looking forward to an interesting time of pain and pleasure, fun and fellowship... do you hear that, 307? Heartfang?