Tuesday 17 August 2010

Time to Move On - Aluta continua

So, the time has come to move on.  I am now actively seeking a replacement for 325, and there are several bois on the radar.  There is a really nice looking and sounding boi in Edinburgh whose number is 990, and who wants to be a full time slave, so I am hoping to interview him soon.

There is also tim, the sub nearby, who wants sessions, which I am happy to provide, as well as another boi in London who is interested in similar, with a view to maybe perhaps extending it depending on what happens.  I am mindful that all of these people are very much out there, and they are not in the bag, so to speak.  But, aluta continua, as the saying goes.

The more I self-examine what went wrong with robbie, the more I realise that I don't actually know.  There were lots of factors, and when I chat with the boi, it seems inevitable to Me that the first lifestyle relationship is bound to fail; the analogy that he gave was someone getting his driving license and taking to the road for the first time.  Certainly, the five weeks with robert were great, and I really loved owning a slave.  Next time, things will be a little different.  There will be more control in the slave's life, and there will be more affirmation that the slave is his Master's property.  There will be a more rigorously defined timetable for the slave to follow, and there will be a greater element of ritual.

I have also decided to make this an open blog, mainly because it is not likely to hurt G any more, and also because it gives a warts-and-all impression of My search and also of Me, as complimentary or not as it might seem.  G was comfortable with robert, and knows that the love he and I have is stronger than ever, and that My love and affection for My slave(s) is not really a threat. 

So, what am I now looking for in a slave?

Much the same, really.  he must be real: intelligent, have a need to serve, articulate, be attractive to Me, be willing to follow the path, be happy to do the many menial tasks slaves must do, be happy to learn to sail, be good with his hands - or be willing to be trained to be, be capable of introspection and communication, be willing to have marks and piercings, possibly circumcision if his foreskin is tight, be willing to be kept in chastity, be a good help around the house, be completely subservient and mindful of My needs and desires.  In essence, he must want to be a lifestyle slave with all that goes with it.  I will consider bois up to 40, but then the boi needs to be physically attractive to Me as well as dedicated.  The difficulty with this is always going to be the human dynamics, but I am open to seeing how things go.  

So many difficult things to be.  But if the line is not in the water, the fish are not going to be caught.

 I have been spending time with the boi (http://www.the-boi.co.uk) and a friendship is growing with him.  I have offered him a space here in this house as a means of addressing his problem with his masters in Blackpool, but so far things seem to have sorted themselves out.  I am now in the process of recovering from My sinus operation, which I had yesterday, and so must get on with the business of converting the slave space under the stairs.  I have already bought a lock for the door, and must start work on the inner door and fittings.  

The lodger is due to return in mid September, and if there is a permanent slave in the house, then that is where he is going to have to use as his place when not at the foot of My bed.  325 has left a lot of stuff, most of which is going to have to go in the roof, but sooner or later I am going to have to send his gear to Master James in Cornwall or to somewhere in Lincoln, but that is a bridge I will cross later.

So, I am now ready to take on a new slave.