Friday 20 August 2010

Back under control

I have been enjoying the rocketing viewing figures of this blog.  It has done My ego much in the way of gladness, and of course, I now am curious as to who is actually looking at My search for a slave.  So I have decided to reinstate the control that was here previously, and I have now made it clear to people looking at My profile on recon or slaveboys that the blog exists, but that any interested reader will have to ask for permission to view.  This allows Me to see who is interested in things bdsm, and also to exercise some control over it.

Yesterday I drove into Cleveleys via the College to collect some mail.  The College is just over a mile from where I live, and I was surprised to see how tired I was. By the time I'd snapped at the irritating Stephanie at the reception desk and made My way to Cleveleys, I was quite exhausted. I've had general anaesthetic before, but I don't remember it being this draining.  After an interesting evening chatting to slaves, I slept quite well, being able to breathe a little more normally.  And so this morning, I am in a better mood than I have been in for most of this week.  I feel a lot better, and am very glad to be on the road to recovery.

One of the things that cropped up in the discussion with the midlands potential last night was the question, "what had I learned from My experience with 325?"  I think that it can be summed up in the phrase "closer control".  The next owned live-in slave is going to have a stricter regime of control to follow, and in order to make sure that he is not prone to temptation, is going to be locked in chastity except for his cumday - or if I want him to cum on any other day.  325 left a trail of tantalising hints in his profile and in comments to friends as to why he left, and I have taken not of these fragments.  I know he was homesick, and I know that there was an element of miscommunication, but I also think that he was led into temptation and was disobedient, which tipped the scale for him, especially after our discussion about obedience.

So, for bois living onsite the timetable mentioned previously in this blog will have effect.   There will be a time that I expect the slave to have brought coffee to My bedside, and be ready to start the work for the day.  I will expect the boi to set the coffee down, and then kneel present until he has been given permission to carry on.  The day's work will have been discussed beforehand, so that the boi knows what it is I want him to do.  Just as with 325, I will expect the boi to cycle or walk to the College, bringing Me My lunch.  I will expect the evening meal to be ready in time for My return.  The boi's usual programme will be domestic in nature for the first month, and then will be split between some sort of revenue generation and domestic duties.  The exact level of control will depend on the needs of the boi, but control will be extended to the following areas: dress, behaviour, money, work, recreation, learning, internet and electronic media.  While under contract, the first month will be a month of basic training, like in the military, where the fundamentals of living with Me are learned.  After that period, the boi should not need micromanaging, but he will not be free to do what he wants.  The object of the voluntary servitude is that he surrenders control, after all.

There is a danger that the pendulum swings too far to the other side, the side of harshness and control.  This must not be allowed to happen, and in order to ensure that it does not, there must be open and frank communication at specified periods between Master and slave.  While this was tried with 325, I was at fault in assuming that everything was well and not making sure that this formal communication took place.  This will not happen with the next slave.  The new boi will be tasked with making sure that he reminds Me of our weekly communications session, and that he has prepared a list of things to raise with Me.  I believe that open and honest communications are fundamental to a successful Master/slave relationship.  Also, the boi will maintain a journal for My inspection so that I can see what is happening in the slave mind.

A contract will be signed.

It is My intention that the internal servitude is reinforced and encouraged by these external props.  As I am now looking at the local sub to serve on a weekly basis, the London sub to come up every so often, and also the possibility of the midlands slave and the Scot, the management of the household will become quite intense.  One is never sure whether the ownership will become a reality - as readers to this blog will have noticed by now - but in order to maximise My opportunities for succcess, I need to have several slaves being tested for ownership simultaneously.  Ideally, I'd like to have a fulltime houseboi and visiting owned property, but if it develops to two living in bois and visitors, that is equally fine.  It will all come together in the end.