Wednesday 18 August 2010

Recovering

I have just had My first shower after the operation - it was wonderful, cleansing, a new beginning, almost!  I am still a little bunged up, and normal sleep is not quite possible yet.  I find Myself waking up during the night, or not being able to drop off as easily as I'd like.  I am now in bed, enjoying the clean warmth of the shower, and admiring the number of hits since I made this an open blog.  Hubris?  Perhaps, yes - but encouraging in a way.  Encouraging in that in addition to what is listed on the Recon and Slaveboys profiles, there are more potential bois out there reading My experience of finding a suitable slave, and finding more about how I really am than a profile could.

The wonderful thing about a journal such as this is that it is a record, and as such shows how little or how much one develops over the course of several years.  It is a double-edged sword; it could easily be used against Me, it could easily turn bois away - but I think that the potential benefits outweigh the negative aspects.

Of course, in order for this to be an effective tool, I realise that I need to be more disciplined at keeping it up - I look back to the experience with 325 and wish I had documented more effectively the relationship that I enjoyed with him - and I did enjoy that relationship very much.  There were many positive aspects to it, and even now I prefer the way that he arranged the kitchen to the less than ordered way in which it had been kept before he came.  And of course I still can't find things, but that's ok, it gives Me something to moan about, and makes cooking interesting, especially when things are on the verge of cremation.

Just what I need: more stress.

I find that I tend to blog when I am on leave; like now.  It is also now that I tend to be looking for suitable company, and I spend long hours on sites looking for a boi.  I have re-established My relationship with both 729 and 755 (you know who you are) and I intend using both again.  I have invited 755 up for a visit, and 729 has expressed a wish to be used before he leaves for London.  Tomorrow I am expecting to use tim, although I am not yet fully recovered.  I anticipate that, as a first meeting, it will be a gentle evening, a time to get to know him better, and also for him to just be a slave in the right context, rather than anything serious.  I am hoping to develop a long and fruitful relationship with this boi, and will document it as the weeks progress.

I have also been watching a boi on recon whom I like very much.  I think he'll be the perfect slave, but he has issues to address first.  he is bright, has a real desire and a need to serve, and I think he'll make an excellent houseboi as well as captive crew for the boat, but as usual, only time will tell.

I experience My recovery in much better humour and with more optimism than I had before.  I am looking forward to seeing what the rest of the leave period brings, whether things develop with 990, how chris in London works out, and indeed what the future brings!

So, bring it on!