Thursday 19 August 2010

Finally! A chat with a slave I have had My eye on for a long time!

Today I made contact with someone whose profile I have been admiring for quite a while.  he has been ignoring My attempts at contact, and I am pleased to say that I feel that a worthwhile conversation was had with this potential slave.  he is from the midlands, and he has a physique that I am very much attracted to.  What has attracted Me in the past is not only his physique, but also the sentiments expressed on his profile.

Like Me, he is not one for roleplay.  This is what attracted Me in the first place.  So many profiles are of people who state unequivocally what they want, but so few actually say that they want real life, not roleplay.  I don't maintain a role very well.  As a former shipmaster and a leader of men, I am a dominant person - I don't need to pretend to be one for a period of time.  As a leader, I am very much conscious of how My subordinates are, and  I am always wanting to know what they are thinking and how they are experiencing things.  Some consider this a sign of weakness; I consider it a useful management tool.

This boi has set out the things that he wants from a Master in his profile, and I am pleased to see that our interests align.  I am slightly outside what he considers his maximum in terms of age, but that is usually an arbitrary figure.  he is 26, older than 325 is, and I think he'll make a great slave.  I have asked him to read this blog so that he has a full picture of Me, and of course what I want in a boi, and also what My thoughts on voluntary servitude are.  There are times, as I said in yesterday's blog, when I wished I'd been more assiduous at documenting things in this blog!

Nevertheless, I am happy that today has not been a wasted day.  I have chatted to My sub tim, gave him the pleasure of a cam wank, chatted to this new boi, and also chatted to the Scottish boi I intend to lock in chastity.  And on that note, the Scot phoned Me today, and so we had a bit of a chat about his ownership too.  he is being prepared for ownership as well, and so I might well have a fuller household of slaves sooner than I expected.  Certainly, I want to have a stable and listening to what each of the bois is saying, I don't think that this will be problematic.  The sub has wanted to do serve together with a slave, so when I see the Scot next week, the sub will attend, and then I'll use them together.  I have decided that the Scot will cum before being locked up again, and so intend to use the sub to get him in a shooting mood.

The new midlands boi has professed an interest in being kept locked up, which is just as well as I am reconfiguring the slave space beneath the stairs to a more suitable space.  I have bought a lock for the outer door, and next week will build an inner door which will be the cell door.  The outer door will be kept locked when the house has vanilla visitors (or the lodger is about), and so it becomes a discreet space.  I have been asked before about keeping a boi captive when there are others in the house, and this might well be a fun thing to do: keeping a slave prisoner, naked and chained in the space, while entertaining vanilla friends, for example.  There are two candidates for this already: chris in London, and the new boi dave.

I explained to him some of the features of what I consider to be part of the control of slaves, eg dress, the owned tee shirt, etc.  he seemed to like it, and so I am looking forward to seeing where this goes with him.  he has had some two weeks as an owned slave, and so I am keen to build on that.