Sunday 29 August 2010

990 - 3

The remainder of the second evening was spent in domesticity before the fire.  

The next day, an arrangement had been made for him to meet the-boi, a well-known career slave whose acquaintance I wanted him to make, and who is now in service to a couple in here in Blackpool.  Given that the-boi  had been a slave for many years (he's now a ripe old 32!) and had had the experience of serving many masters, I wanted My boi to be in a position where he could ask for advice should it come to it in the future.  Several coffees were drunk, and it was felt that the meeting was rewarding.
990 in the first position.
990 in the second position


We returned home to try out some new positions using the leather arm restraints, and he was put in the stress positions shown.  I thought I'd make it a little more interesting by attaching a loudly ticking clock, the idea being that he'd be aware of the passage of time, but this was not as successful as I'd hoped.  The positions were a good start, and will be developed further.

While he was stretched out, I contacted  729 and made arrangements for them to spend the evening together.  It was suggested that a scene be arranged, but that was vetoed because of the planning requirement - and anyway,  as the weekend had now been extended by a day, I wanted to spend the last evening with 990.  I showed him the tram, and explained how to meet the other slave, and then left them to their own devices.  he was required to return by midnight, and so I went out for a good meal and returned to spend some time in front of the fire.  he returned in good time, and so was able to be used as a footstool and also have some cbt practised on him.  It was at this juncture that it was apparent that more training would be required in some respects, but the boi performed very well before being put to bed.

The last day was always going to be slow and lazy, except that he was up and about before Me, making and fetching Me coffee before being invited up into My bed.  I'd intended to do some boatwork, but there were things that needed doing.  he had to provide pictures for his keyholder, and so we spent some time doing that, as well as buying hardware for the boat.  The rain had started, so I cancelled all the workplans and took him for fish and chips.

he paid.

Before long, I had unlocked the collar, and he waved from inside the train as it took him away from Me.

I am very happy that I met this boi, and like him very much.  So let's see what the future brings.