Saturday 2 October 2010

Obsessions

For some time now, I have been very much obsessed by the thought of living in a boat - ask anyone who knows Me!  That is about to become a reality.  I have decided to buy a (another) boat in Skippool Creek, and to move in.  This does not mean that I cannot own a boi, on the contrary, it means I can have a captive crew who can be trained in the art of sailing a gaff-rigged cutter.  This also means that the successful boi must be fairly adventurous.

I have spent much of My life doing, to use that ubiquitous and loathsome phrase, "The Right Thing To Do", in that I have bought and sold three houses in various continents and with various degrees of commitment - when I should have bought boats.  The marine environment is an inescapable part of who I am, and it brings out the ascetic in Me.  Living on a small boat (30') means condensing one's life into the basic essentials.  It also means distilling the Total Power Exchange into its essentials as well.  So it is an experience I am approaching with some trepidation, but also with the heady thought of freedom from the mundane.  It is My intention to finish the Lucy project and to sell her once she is fully rebuilt, so the move to the boat means that the house is going to be let to students.

I will keep the workshop and make the minor changes necessary to make the house self-funding.  I want to spend the remainder of this term preparing the house for tenants and slimming down My possessions.  I have looked at the funding options online, but am about to approach the Bank of Mum first.  Obviously, it will be a financial transaction where I hope to save some interest by offering her double what she'd get in a bank, but I might well have to resort to the finance houses.

I am still looking for a slave.  Another obsession.  I have been approached by bois on recon, but all too often these bois are looking for masturbation material rather than being true slaves.

After 325 left My service I was told by an experienced player that it was doomed to failure because it was, like most first time relationships, riven with mistakes on both sides.  I like to think that I have taken on board the lessons of that happy time and incorporated some of them into My dealings with bois that followed.  I am learning all the time and I am grateful to 325 for that.  I look at his blog frequently to see how he is getting on, and I am very glad that he is restabilising in Lincoln.  he is a fine slave, and will make a master very happy.  I was very happy with his service.

I had a brief chat with 990 who has now found a Master on the Continent.  I am reluctant to lose him as a boi, but he must do what he feels is good for him, and I hope he finds his happiness.  he said that he was sure I'd find the perfect slave, but I suspect I am too off the wall sometimes [like the boat project :)] for most!  Still, there is a slave out there who wants a Master, and sooner or later our paths will cross.