Saturday 16 October 2010

High Blood Pressure and slaves

Just after returning from Liverpool on Tuesday evening, I had a bit of a wobble and ended up in A&E at the Blackpool Vic.  I thought I was about to have a heart attack!  It transpires that, after work insisting that I  make an appointment with and go and see the GP the next day, I have high blood pressure.  Now, to be fair to them, I have known this but did not realise that it was quite as dire as it has become.  As a result, I have been booked off work since then, and I am due to return on Monday.  I am assured that medication is available, and that this is all largely stress-related.

980 licking off his cum at his Master's command
The time off work has been good.  I have been tired, and so I have rested a lot.  And there have been quite a few things happening in recent weeks which has exacerbated the situation, some of which have featured in this blog.  It has been a period of productive rest, however.  I have made contact with two new potential slaves, one of whom has taken a number (980), and the other who I will take over from another Master who is out of the country.  

980 is a new arrival to London from Eastern Europe who has used his change of normality to explore the lifestyle as a consensual slave.  At this moment, he is unsure of exactly what it is he wants to do, but he has decided to try the lifestyle out to see where it leads him.  he is following the usual path, has a number and is now in chastity for a week and he is keeping a slave journal.  he is under instruction to make contact daily by text message, and as it only really kicked off yesterday, his progress will be monitored.  So far, it must be said, he has exhibited only positive qualities that will make him a good slave.

The slave who is on offer is from the southwest, and he is currently living under the rules of another master.  I have read these rules, and they are very much how I prefer.  The slave is able to live its life under the control of the Master, but not micromanaged by him.  Of particular interest is a pre-agreement for marking and piercing, which I think is really essential.  I have already discussed tattooing him with his Master, assuming that the slave becomes a fully-owned boi.  Just like 325, he will eventually have the owned mark on the back of his neck below the tee shirt line, and also his bar code and number on his right buttock.  I will also have his nipple and penis pierced in time, too.  I have yet to see pictures of this slave's genitals, but suffice it to say that what I like most about this boi is that he is already following a regime that I approve of, and that he is also already keeping a blog, both of which demonstrate his commitment to the lifestyle; again - positive qualities.

There is a third boi floating in the wings; someone from London.  he has been in contact for a few weeks, and we chatted for the first time last night.  he too shows promise.  he has been owned before, and he wants more of the same.  Our conversation was interrupted by someone in his house arriving, but there will be more of this boi in time.

And then there's 153: we made contact last week, and a session date is to be arranged.  My lodger's boyfriend is back at sea, and I thought he'd be home for the next four weekends but he vanished last night, away for the weekend somewhere.  So there is a possibility of seeing a boi one of these weekends that M's boyfriend is away, which is also good.

The "For Sale" sign has come down off the boat.  I gave the boatbuilder a cheque for some money on Wednesday, and today I must give the owner some more.  I will be spending some time there this morning, and I think that the quarter berth will be the perfect little hole for a slave to be kept in when we are in the boat.  It means that the boi is close by, yet has a cubby-hole of his own.  I am very much looking forward to taking ownership of both!

And finally, I succumbed to the delights of Apple.  After years of dithering, I actually took the plunge.  On Thursday evening we drove to the Trafford Centre, and I bought a MacBook Pro.  And, like the other Mac will have it, "I'm loving it!".