Sunday 17 October 2010

Gosh, that was quick!

980 freshly shaved at Master's instruction
The boi I mentioned in yesterday's blog, the one new to the whole scene and the country, has decided that he is too resistant to the concept of voluntary servitude, and has asked to be released from obligation.  I have agreed to this, rather hoping that his period of consideration would have included at least a visit.  :S Nevertheless, he has done the right thing, because as others have found out, it is better to leave a situation that is not for you than to stay in it.

Yesterday, I made sure that he shaved, and I also wanted him to experience a ritual humiliation - both as an experience, and also as a bit of fun.  So I allowed him to cum into a piece of the underwear he now had no use for, and instructed him to make sure to put it into his pocket, so that the semen smell would be with him throughout the day.  Just like with a previous slave, he himself would be conscious of the smell, but no one else around him would register what that faint smell really was.  Suffice it to say, he was obedient and he sent Me a picture of himself cumming as required.  This was evidence of his having performed the task.

he spent the day taking a long walk, and he also put in some job applications.  he was is a reasonably good mood when we chatted, but he had one request of Me: manumission.  So, because this whole deal is consensual, I agreed and gave him his freedom back.  I hope he finds what he is looking for, also I hope he is happy in what he does.  I can only wish him the best of luck and should he want to take up where we left off, he's more than welcome to do so.

980 cumming as required
As far as the second of the two discussed yesterday is concerned, I received an email from his owner essentially agreeing to My ownership of the boi, and discussing the logistics of the transfer.  His Master, James, did suggest that I have the boi tattooed or pierced at the earliest opportunity to demonstrate My ownership, so I replied that I was going to have the boi's barcode and number marked on his right buttock on the Saturday of the first weekend he comes up.  I am tempted to also put the owned symbol at the nape of his neck, but we shall see what happens when he arrives.  I have told James that I will arrange an appointment with the tattooist for the Saturday morning.  He is now arranging the logistics of contact with the new boi.

I also noticed that a boi whose blog I have been following for years and whom I have recommended to many potential, would-be slaves, namely slave tim (http://www.blogger.com/subdiscourse) has become a follower of My blog. Welcome, tim.

And lastly, but not least: yesterday after posting I went down to the Creek and wrote cheques to the tune of £12,500 and gave them to the owner of Laxey Gander, soon to become Starling.


You win some, you lose some.