Monday 27 September 2010

Last Saturday

Last Saturday was the day after Friday, and as I had just been away with the cadets for a virtual weekend (the latest version of their training camping weekend comprising Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) I was quite tired. I contemplated making an effort as I lay in My bed, enjoying the solitude and the comfort of the Saturday lie-in, enjoying thoughts of how pleasant it would be to summon a slave from the foot of the bed to come and pleasure Me - sadly not available at the moment - and I decided to forgo the pleasure of scribbling something in these pages and start the day instead.  Which is a bit of a shame, as it would have been good to have written something to keep the Saturday blog live.  But I am making up for it, only three days later.  

I was invited by 325 (now called pigboi) to comment on his blog if, as and when I saw fit to do so - which was a cheerful thought.  I remarked the last time I'd blogged that I was quite pleased to find his blog, and also to see that he was blogging for the fun of it, as well as for himself and a record of his experiences.  I still think so, and I also think that it is a good, reflective practice to have.  It is almost a meditation.  At one time in My life, I used to get up at 0400, and then, being influenced by Sheila Cameron's "The Artist's Way", I'd sit and write three pages of stream of consciousness writing.  It was a stimulus to artistic endeavour and creativity, and the other day I found My journals and spent some time rereading them.  It is interesting to see how much has changed, and also how little things have changed!

I use this blog to express Myself as well as to communicate with slaves.  I have recently admitted another reader, and I am tempted to throw it open to the general public.  What stops Me is that some of the material that has been discussed here is quite personal which I don't mind sharing with people of a similar disposition, but am not sure that I want to be completely free for the general public out there to access.

I received a text message over the virtual weekend from the boi 153 (that's the sub nearby who came to serve one afternoon last month, and whom I'd like to see again pretty soon), who was wanting to pop over.  As luck would have it, I was in the Lake District and so was unavailable.  I have of course had the usual short chats with people over the internet, and although I am now advertising for a houseboi on recon and also slaveboys, there have been no enquiries of late.

There is a boi in the wings, however.  he lives a few blocks away, and although I am loath to defecate on My own doorstep as it were, he does sound interesting.  Perhaps some pictures will appear after the first available weekend...