Saturday 18 September 2010

Regular Posting

Last week I was looking at Ben in Leatherland's blog, and thinking that he had the right idea.  He is trying to post once a week, to make the blog more of a regular feature in what is becoming a busy life, and I am generally very much in the same position.  I lead an extremely busy life, mostly of My own making - why else do I need a slave in My life?  So, this time last week found Me finishing the paper and thinking about making a post, keeping the world out there informed.

Several things have come to pass: 990 wants to be friends, not to be owned by Me.  There was a glimmer of interest in a boi whose credentials were suspect (he said he'd videoed his cumshot, but I am not sure it was him, and there was the usual - cam doesn't work, can't be online, yada yada yada fading into timewasterish bullshit excuses), Mother and husband are visiting, work starting, very stressful time, and so on.  I also discovered 325's blog.  he is now pigboi, and I found it interesting reading.  I am also glad he is putting his thoughts on virtual paper, because it will benefit him in the long run.  There is a boi who is literally over the road from Me (well, two roads or so), and who wants to be a slave.  he says he's 18, but I won't really want to do anything with anyone younger than that: the more I look at people, the more I realise that My preferred age group range has moved from 25 to 35 - people who want to be full time slaves and live the lifestyle.  More people have asked to follow the blog, so I welcome these readers.

So, there's the Saturday posting.  Short and sweet.