Sunday 12 August 2012

slave 235 Comes into My Life

I have had an interesting two days.  

I cruised a boi on recon whose profile I liked, and suddenly messages were being exchanged, and before long it had developed to text messaging, and then a phone call.  I never move this fast with new potential, but given My niggling misgivings about two recent potentials I threw caution to the winds and suddenly we were talking over the phone.

This slave is 31, comes across as being mature beyond his years, is the right height, physically very attractive to Me, beautifully ginger, and best of all, is someone who (using that horrible phrase) "is sorted".  It is such a change speaking to a slave who knows what he wants and is both intelligent and articulate.  he understands the difference between bdsm sessions and a bdsm lifestyle, which I find a powerful attractant.  

When I communicate with this boi, we communicate.  

I have made arrangements to travel to York tomorrow to see him.  Now I know that I have had many false alarms in these pages, and the usual hopeful mentions are often followed by silence - but this one is different, and is already under training and is doing very well.  

This is an experienced boi who has been searching for a Master for a while, and I am that Master. 

I also saw the pup last night.  I wanted to take him to the-boi's Dungeon Party in Blackpool, but we couldn't find the entrance.  It was in the so-called "Gay Quarter", near Trades Hotel, but proved elusive in spite of walking around the block several times.  It was in Back Lord Street, but both ends of that road had been fenced off, so how one gains entrance is a complete mystery to Me.

So, home we came.  The pup had been wearing a jockstrap under his jeans, and had complained that it was uncomfortable, so I had him remove it in the car on the way home.  he remained trouserless so I could play with the knob on the other gear stick on the long drive back to Fleetwood.  :)  The picture shows him suitably attired.

When we arrived, we had some fun with pegs and he felt the zapper thing - but didn't like the sensation.  Fortunately for him, I am not overly sadistic, so he escaped and was cuddled instead.  As a reward I let him cum a little later.
In this picture, he is playing with some pegs, and of course the problem with pegs is that they sting after they come off, especially when one hasn't paid attention and can't count!



I watched a very compelling Horizon programme on BBC2 on Tuesday called "Eat, Fast and Live Longer", about the beneficial effects of fasting on the body.  I want to lose some more weight as the pounds have been creeping slowly upward since living in Laxey Gander in Liverpool.  It is much easier to eat badly with an excuse than it is to flash up the gas and cook a decent meal. Things have improved a little, as I now have a camping fridge and a microwave, which means I can make better food than just on the gas hob.

In any event, I have decided to follow the Precision Nutrition free weight loss programme, together with Intermittent Fasting.  The idea is to consume about 2,500 calories a day, and then fast (0 calories) on one day during the week. G and I are fasting.  Well, I hadn't quite decided to fast today until he phoned this morning to ask if I had started - this was just after I'd finished My breakfast.  Hmmmm.  So I decided to join him and fast, and if I am allowed to pun, it has gone quite fast!

I have kept busy all day, so I haven't really had time to think about food.  As I am selling the house, I have been doing all those jobs I ought to have done and have wanted to do for ages - I have spent most of today cutting wood and finishing off the screening above the deck and painting walls and fence white, to bring sunlight into the area.  So it has been a productive two days as well, for I cemented an area of My garage (the workshop) roof and I suspect I have found where the leak is, which means I can remove the plastic sheeting and not have that spoil the all-important buyers' view.

I have not eaten anything at all, just had three mugs of Benguela Tea that My mother left here (Rooibos and Green tea mixture) and as one would expect, it tastes wonderful when nothing else passes the lips.


Speaking of living on the boat, here is a shot taken on 24 April, while chatting to someone online. 

Life on the boat is perfect for one, but not good for play.  I invited a boi from Liverpool down once, but it was not that successful because of  the lack of space, as can be seen from the picture,  I tied him up in the fo'c's'le and had some fun with him.  he enjoyed himself, but I was not as satisfied because of the constraints.

The last picture I am going to include from My good weekend is of Me splicing bell ropes for a church in Poulton-Le-Fylde on Saturday.  I was asked to help them out as several of their ropes had given up the ghost, and so I was glad to be able to assist.  This was punctuated with text messages to the new slave.

So, all in all, it has been an interesting two days, as I said when I started this post.  Tomorrow promises to get much more interesting  especially as it is going to start with breaking My fast at G's house - and we're having My home-smoked bacon and eggs!  

And then, off to York and My beautiful new slave.