Tuesday 22 March 2011

The Path is Open, But Not Clear

I have been considering making this an open blog for some time now, and so have finally done so.  I am pleased to see that I have been getting some new readers, so to ye, welcome.

457 locked in chastity today
In keeping with the journey theme, I have used the analogy of the path as the title to this blog.  Anyone who has walked barefooted across stony ground will know how gingerly sometimes one must walk, and how painfully the odd pebble catches the sole.  The similarity to My journey is of course intentional, but a path is a path, and one must travel it no matter how tired nor painful it might be.

At the moment I am lucky to have found a helper along that path, My slave 457 whom I am going to collar this weekend.  You will be able to glimpse the times when he walks slightly behind and to the right of Me on this path.