Sunday 20 March 2011

Google Latitude

I have been using Google Latitude to keep an eye on My boi 457's movements.  I think it is a very important part of the control of a boi that the Master is able to see what His boi is doing, and because I lack an iPhone at the moment, I have been keeping track of 457 using My computer.

he was unable to keep to the daily scheduled evening reporting times over the last two nights due to prior commitments, and so he suggested using the tracker.  I have enjoyed it very much, and must say that it is very satisfying to watch his movements around the university city.

I first came across the concept of tracking in subdiscourse's blog, and am very glad to see how effective a tool it is.

his formal collaring and start of the Training Contract is now in seven days time.