Friday 7 May 2010

Symbols of Ownership



slaves have to live in the vanilla world, and although it is kinky to have a chain collar on a slave at all times, I have decided to make use of the slave symbol as a mark of ownership for the slave as he lives in that admixture of worlds.



325 is already wearing My collar: a solid silver chain which I took from around My own neck and with which I collared him in January.  Once he takes up permanent residence in June, I intend to make that collaring much more formal and evident to bdsm people.  I have had a solid silver disc engraved, with the owned slave symbol engraved on the front, and his slave register number and the legend "Property of Master Jonathan" and the date, 01.VI.2010 on the back.


I feel that this is a discreet symbol of the complete ownership of My boi, and he will wear it with pride and with a feeling of relief.  I have thought of a thurian collar as well, permanently locked of course, but I think that  one must be pragmatic.  My slave will wear the engraved disc instead of the more usual but unairport-friendly padlock and chain.


he will also be tattooed with this symbol, as well as his slave number - these permanent markings have been discussed and agreed.  It has been a concern of Mine that they should be sufficiently discreet to be obscured by clothing and also to take into account the changes that occur over time.


To round off the feeling of complete ownership, I have also had printed a working week's worth of tee shirts with both the symbol and his SLRN barcode.  


These items arrived today.  All that remains is for the slave to arrive and for the appointment with the tattoo artist to be booked.


325 is plagued with a foreskin problem which we have agreed will be rectified by circumcision, and although not a requirement of his servitude, will also be regarded as a powerful symbol of his being owned.


It is also My intention to have his penis pierced with a Prince Albert piercing on his birthday, which is in September and which will allow him sufficient time to heal before his birthday present.  The picture above is from recon, and is the size and elegance of the ring that I want to see inserted.


So many appointments!