Saturday 15 May 2010

The Mark of a Master

As previously posted, I have decided to tattoo My slave 325 with both his number and the owned slave mark.  I want to put his number between his shoulderblades so I can see it when I use him, and the owned mark above his penis, in the shaved area where his pubic hairs used to grow.

There are reasons for tattooing him, not merely erotic:  I want to start attending the Manchester gay male naked swim, so by marking the boi it becomes immediately obvious to those in the know that he is owned and therefore unavailable. Also, it is a statement of commitment from him to Me, and vice versa. I am choosing to put his mark in the pubic area because, if ever he changes his mind about being an owned slave, the hairs will hide the mark.  The abbreviated slave number on his back is sufficiently anonymous to not warrant comment or attention, should things change.

Tattooing is a big step because of its permanence.

Both of us know this, and so, to show My commitment to the slave, I have had Myself tattooed as well.  Tattooing the Master Symbol on My body does not automatically make Me a Master.  The mark of a Master is that He is prepared to put his words into action, not merely require actions of His slave, and in so doing, demonstrates His care for His property.  slaves are assets that must be nurtured, protected, developed and cared for if they are to flower and be happy.

Last night 325 asked when he was going to be marked.  I want him to arrive on the Friday, so Saturday morning is looking good.