Sunday 15 November 2009

WHAT A STRANGE SET OF CIRCUMSTANCES!

So, things were going quite swimmingly with the new boi 755, until Wednesday last week. he was contacting Me daily as instructed, and I wanted to see him this weekend. Suddenly, while at a rehearsal, My phone beeps and it is a message from him saying: "Just so you know, someone recognised me from those photos and somehow it has made it back to my parents. Effective from next week I am not going to be living with them. Because of this I request that you remove those photos, and I would like to withdraw my offer of being your slave, because I cannot do that while I'm homeless." I was stunned. When I returned home, I removed the photographs from the recon site.

he offered to return the book I'd lent him, as well as the chain collar. We chatted on msn, and because he'd said that it was an unfortunate turn of events, I gave both to him as a gesture of goodwill, because sooner or later, he'd need both: if not with Me, with someone else. And so 755, My perfect slave, moved out of My life.

Suddenly, I noticed that another master wanted to know how things were going with 755. I'd seen the message on recon before, but I thanked him for his interest, and said that things were fine. After the devastating news from 755, I noticed a reply from this master. He wanted to talk. And so the whole sordid business unravelled.

It appears that My 755 was also speaking to this man, and because he'd seen that I was the owner, he was troubled that the boi was contacting him. Not wanting to stand on My toes, he wanted to know what was happening. I told him. He asked about 755, and I responded, positively. He asked what had happened on the weekend, where the boi had slept, if he had cum, how had it been overall. So I told him.

It seems that the two experiences, Master and slave, were at variance. It seems that the boi did not cum at all, and that he did not share My bed. Which is a shame, because I am sure I did not imagine the boi curling up and snuggling on My body, nor did I imagine making him cum onto Me and then licking it up, tasting his milky cum when I kissed him a moment later.

Nevertheless, the truth is always the best option. I told him what I did to the boi, and how the boi enjoyed it, and so on. I also told him of the unfortunate domestic unhappiness which had apparently overtaken this boi, and the reasons he said he'd withdrawn from the ownership.

It was strange that the master and 755 were speaking on that Wednesday, but these things happen. I was growing to love this boi, so it is all very sad.

Another learning curve. Another lost slave.

But all is not lost: as always, I am optimistic, and now speaking to another two bois, one local, the other in Hampshire. Sooner or later the slave I want will come and serve, and be grateful for the opportunity to be My slave.

As for 755? I wish him love, and good luck, and well for the future. No hard feelings - there's no point.