Tuesday 10 November 2009

WEEKEND CONTINUED

The afternoon was spent down at the yacht club; I wanted to show 755 the boat and the project. I intend using his labour here too, and ultimately I want him to learn to sail and to crew with Me once the boat is a reality again. I think he was impressed by what he saw, and so I intend involving him this weekend if he comes up.

I have asked him to come and serve this weekend, because I want to make hay while the sun shines still. We have had the first weekend, and I want to consolidate the learning and also start finding a happy medium. I am not sure how much I am going to see of him over the xmas period, especially if I am at sea in a sailing barge during that time as is currently being planned. Either way, I intend this to be the last xmas he spends in Luton.


We went for a drive and had tea at the Punch Bowl in Churchtown. I ordered the steak pie, which was not too bad - I did think that it became saltier the closer one got to the bottom. The boi had a burger, and we both had a starter. All in all, the food was ok, but nothing really to write home about. he was having a problem with his beer (the trouble with owning a boi who is a barman) so I told him to tell the barmaid and change it. She said, quite loudly, "It tastes fine to me!", and so I thought "sod you"! I had paid for the meal, so I wasn't going to take too kindly to someone forcing unpleasant tasting drink on My party.


The drive home seemed to take ages, and I was very tired because of the late night the night before. We arrived, and he undressed, and then we moved the bedroom around a little. We didn't finish it as well as I would have liked, but 755 had a good idea with the small table, so the general feeling of space was improved somewhat. Also, it was good to have a slave to help around the house, tidying up and generally making My life comfortable, so it was with a happy heart that I had him replace the vacuum and so we went downstairs to flop a bit, Me on My chair with a newspaper, and him on the floor at My feet, doing some required reading.

I have him reading Rinella's "Becoming a slave" at the moment, because I want him to develop the same reflective habits as Rinella has the slave Patrick doing. I very much like the idea of the reflective process, and so far it has produced results. The boi is doing very well with his blog, and I was amused to read him say "After that i assume Master Jonathan got rather bored, and so he pushed my head downwards, and told me to suck him off. The idea of this to me, isn't a very desirable one, but being a slave, i obeyed. i think i can honestly say that i didn't exactly enjoy it, the taste along with Master's pubic hair occasionally getting in the way made for a less than pleasant experience, followed by him ejaculating into my mouth, which he ordered me to swallow. The taste was quite frankly, disgusting. But i still did as i was told and swallowed, which made my throat rather dry." which is what I'd already seen from his body language. No matter. he will learn to enjoy the act of fellatio in time. At the moment it is all still very new to him, so I shall have to show him how to deal with the strange-tasting cum. The pubes are an unfortunate hairy part of Me, so perhaps I should show him how to suck My cock, too. It is all a learning curve, and so far the slave is doing very, very well indeed.


I woke this morning, wishing he were there to blow Me off. It is a great experience. When we woke on the Sunday, I had him cum onto Me, and ordered him to lick it up - which he was not too fond of, either. But then I had him come and kiss Me, so that I could taste the salty muskiness of his cum on his tongue in his mouth. It was wonderful! And then I had him blow Me, too.


Sexually, 755 is quite inexperienced, and I sometimes forget this. One of the features of this coming weekend is to spend time with him, just cuddling and talking about sex and how important it is, but also how unimportant it is, too. It is not a great part of his service, but at the moment it is probably the most difficult for him to do. But this is just a hurdle which he will get over in time. I do think I am being quite lenient and gentle, although it might not seem that way. The important thing I want him to know is that he is very special and very dear to Me, even after such a short time together. I value his subservience greatly.


The Saturday ended quite quickly, because we were both very tired, and so we went to bed. I had him sleep with Me again, because he gets so cold. Again, I warmed him up with My body.


Sunday morning I have already discussed. 755 is clearly not a morning person. I had to get him out of bed quite early, as I had a Remembrance day parade to attend at the Cenotaph over the road. I made him have something to eat, just as I had done on the Saturday - breakfast, not just Master's Milk - and before long it was hugs and goodbyes.


I really enjoyed My weekend with My slave.


So, I suppose the question is "what next"?