Sunday 4 May 2014

slave 792

The process of surrender and control is a long and difficult one for both parties.  The slave needs to learn to trust not only the man but also the motivations of the Master, and he needs to understand that the will of the Master is in his best interests as his Master's slave.  Masters, on the other hand, need to also learn to trust the slave in very much the same way.  At the start of every adventure there is the to-ing and fro-ing between Master and slave, the ballet of negotiation, each party testing the other.

So far, this new boi 792 is doing well.  There have been minor hiccups to date, but he is amenable to being moulded and modified to a form more pleasing to Me.  he is a large man, so there is the question of losing much excess bodyfat and so he has been enrolled in a weight loss plan.  I have made My requirements clear:  I want a total power exchange relationship and so this is what is being worked towards.

I have had him start his slave journal, as well as introduced him to the writings of Jack Rinella.  There is a face-to-face meeting planned for today, so that I can now judge his commitment away from the filter that is the internet.  The moment of truth is upon us - this is where things have the tendency to go awry, when the movement is made away from the safe confines of the cerebral, virtual world of cyberspace.  Regular readers of the blog will know that the this was the hurdle that the most recent bois stumbled at. Perhaps 792 will be different; this is his second time, after all.  

I don't usually trust second time arounders: in the past, they have proved unreliable.   I think it is better to decide on a course of action and then to follow it through.  Maybe this boi will do as he says, maybe having that time to reflect is exactly what he needed.  Certainly, I have not made it easy for him.  I have been difficult, demanding and awkward, because I know what I want in a boi and I am not going to compromise.  I am prepared to negotiate in the early stages, but eventually I will have the boi how I want him to be.

his body and behaviour will be modified to please, and his training will be for My sole pleasure.   Why else would one have a slave?

As ever, there are always bois on the horizon.  The more time I spend in chat and with them, the more i realise that sessions are difficult to do.  Role-play is not really My cup of tea.  I very much prefer the reality of the voluntary servitude lifestyle as opposed to a few hours of sexplay.  I like owning a boi, and I like the service that a boi renders - full-time.  I prefer having a boi to wholly serve, rather than just for sex.