Wednesday 28 August 2013

Submission and 634

Last year I was talking to and had begun the initial stages of training a boi who had to go overseas for career reasons.  We had spent some time talking about the nature of submission and domination, and although he was craving the experience, he was held back by the fear of his fear.

This particular boi's experience is, I know, quite common.  In his case, he had only recently come out as gay to his close friends and was busy coming to terms with that big change in his life.  Being gay is one thing, but to find yourself attracted to a kinky lifestyle is to rub salt in the wound!

We spent hours chatting during the runup to xmas, both online and on the phone, and he started being kept in chastity and having his orgasm controlled.   I only let him cum when I chose, and then when I could monitor his orgasm.  They would have made great videos if I had made some of the cumshots.

he was mentioned in the New Year Update published in February, and I am pleased to report that we have re-established contact.  What I have enjoyed discovering is that he has realised how critical kink is to his life, and this is another example of how people, once they've found and enjoyed this kind of sexual pleasure, find vanilla unrewarding by comparison.

I think that absolute surrender to another's will is liberating, as I have mentioned on these pages before.  In discussion today, this boi echoed that view: "I've realised after being in yet another relationship that I really need a dominant figure in my life to feel complete. It's funny when I feel dominated and controlled and my freedom has been taken away is actually when I feel most free" . I think that this is an important realisation, that moment of satori.

Since returning, he has been hinting at wanting to be placed under control again, so today I thought I'd push those buttons.  Nothing has changed.  It was necessary for him to offer himself, so I created the opportunity, which he took.  At the moment, he is effectively under consideration again.  he responded precisely as I expected him to, and as a reward he was allowed to take care of his erection.  he is Irish, and returns there soon for a short period.  he has been told to go and think about what he wants.

I am expecting him return and to ask to be under My control again.

So what is it that makes subs return like moths to that dazzling, dangerous flame?  I have read many profiles and experiences of subs and Masters.  There is that perception of inequality that exists in this kind of relationship - actually it is a relationship of equality, more of a yin/yang dynamic:  the sub is happiest when he is able to surrender to the Dom, and the Dom when he is able to control the sub.  In many ways, it is a perfect union.  It is also closer to the traditional heterosexual couple than almost anything I can think of, and it is successful because both parties play distinct roles, agreed within the context of the relationship.

A sub on recon, submissiveboyfriend, put it like this:
"Hi all!!!

I am a young bottom lad, slim smooth and submissive

I look for a top dominant guy for a possible relationship.

1. If you think that unequality and different status is good within a relationship
2. If you think that your boyfriend should be the one who "minds the house" and do housechores for you.
3. If you think that punishment (including physical punishment) is an acceptable way to solve day by day problems in a relationship and you think your boyfreiend should accept it.
4. If you think that sexual loyalty should work one way: from your boyfriend to you. But You think that you should be free to have sex when and whoever you wish
5. If you like to combine all that with a usual relationship: going out, dinner, cinema, and so on...


Then just drop me a line and lets take it from there!!

I am into guys usually up to 35 years old, white or black, doesnt matter, but rough, preferably not fat and also self confident

I believe in dominance not only physical exercise but also intelectual. Types which are often of my interest are macho guys, executive-classy guys or even those who like to feel superior from a cultural, social, economic or any other reason. 


I would like to make happy and make the life of a dominant guy easier
"

I like how he put things.  he is clearly outlining what he sees as his role within such a relationship, and I think that this is the common position for most prospective submissives.  It is a role I like.  It makes My task so much easier if a boi knows what he wants and where he wants to be.  And that is one of the most refreshing aspects of these relationships - openness from the outset.

On a another note, the lovely Scot mentioned in My last post has had some very good fortune and his career is taking him to London shortly, thence to America for a while - sad because it means that we won't be able to meet until he returns, and that might be next year.  One man's meat is truly another's poison!  So, My misfortune is his opportunity of a lifetime, so rather than being disappointed, I am actually very happy  for him.  This is indeed his lucky break, and I hope ti goes very, very well for him! :)

And the Midlands boi?  Well, we're still communicating, which is a good sign.  Ditto for another boi in Manchester, so there are options.  Always options!