Wednesday 20 April 2011

PIERCING 457 - ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED IN "THE STONE-STREWN PATH 2" on 17 April

On Monday the arrangements had been made for his piercing.  In order to smooth the process, the piercer had been both emailed and telephoned, and the boi himself made ready.  he had been wanting to be pierced for some time, but because of a bad experience before, had not gone through with it.  We had agreed that his PA would be both a symbol of his ownership and mark the start of the contract, so we were both looking forward to it happening.

I had not given much thought to piercings in the past, until I had the boi chris.  he had had his penis pierced, and I enjoyed the experience of playing with him, and so decided that I would have an owned boi done, and, if foreskin retraction was problematic, I'd have him circumcised as well.  This is always made clear to any prospective bois from the start of the discussions, mainly because I believe in frankness and honesty throughout.  

I don't particularly want to get into the circumcision debate, but as someone who was circumcised late in life, I feel that it was the best thing that I had done, and I don't miss My foreskin at all.  I have been through the experience, and it is not as big a deal as one would imagine.  Indeed, on the morning he left My service, I had told 325 to make the arrangements with the clinic.  The plan with him was to have him cut, then, once properly healed, pierced.  And as mentioned above, it had all been discussed and negotiated and agreed beforehand, before he left home to live with Me.

So I made sure that 457 had had multiple orgasms; I used a prostrate massager for the first one, then made him cum a second time, and then finally allowed him to masturbate to orgasm again.  The idea was that he'd be thoroughly milked and prepared for four weeks' chastity while the piercing healed.

We drove to Manchester, and finally arrived at Holier Than Thou, only to find that in spite of making careful arrangements, the piercer was not in.  He was having an emergency, the receptionist told Me.  I made My disapproval known.

So, in spite of careful planning and preparing for the event, it did not happen.  The boi was disappointed, partly because of My own dismay and irritation, but also because he had been ready to be done. 

We will do it next time he visits.