Tuesday 5 April 2011

My Owned boi

Last night I checked the slave register to see if My boi had done as instructed and registered his status as an owned slave, and it was with a sense of immense satisfaction that I noticed that My profile there had a line which stated "Master of 806-348-457".

I derive great pleasure from this boi, and I enjoy reading his blog - so much so that I am now considering sharing it with the wide world out there by making it open.  he is, as I have mentioned here before, articulate and intelligent, and able to share his own experiences with other slaves, so it would be a shame not to.  

he is kept in chastity at the moment, and today is day 8.  If he is good, I might allow him to cum on Thursday evening, but knowing how much he enjoys My control over his orgasm, I might not.  I intend having his penis pierced this weekend coming, and that might make an interesting record for other slaves and Masters who are interested in PA piercings to follow, so there is much justification in making the record public.

What is striking about this boi's journal is that, unlike most of the others I've had bois make, it is a good read.  I have avoided this in the past because it is really a warts and all record of what happens between Master and slave, and as such is frank and personal.  So far I have allowed one sub with whom I've been speaking for a while to read it, and what I might do is to make it a closed blog for now, and then open it later.  Obviously, he does not have control over the blog, I do.

The fact of the matter is that I am very pleased with My boi's efforts, and want to show him off!