Tuesday 21 December 2010

December Irons in the Fire

As has become now regular, My activity peaks when I am on leave.  I am usually very busy when working so don't have the time that I have now to actively seek a suitable slave to serve Me.  I have been speaking to RealLifeSlave and following his blog, and it seems to Me that this is a boi who has a keen desire to serve, and so I am chatting with a view to ownership in the fullness of time.  We share the same views, but of course time will tell.

The boi 759 is doing very well.  he is now under consideration, and has implemented the essential aspects of My control into his life.  he too has a strong craving to serve a Master, and he needs control in his life.  I have him keeping a diary as well as a slave journal, and soon will issue him with a weekly programme which he will follow, based largely on his movements as reported.  he already has an hour of reflection each day in which he makes entries into his journal and writes his diary.  he is greeting Me every morning, and he is being available for instruction and chatting every night.  he is an older slave (at 42), and as such is prone to insecurities about the physicality of the arrangement: will his Master find him attractive?  That is a difficult one to answer as I tend not to go for the older man, but what is attractive to Me is his desire to serve.  I intend locking him in chastity and using him around the house.  I gave him a very nice Xmas present, and he was most grateful for it.  Of all the bois I have been chatting to, he is the one who shows the most promise, mainly because he has a very strong desire to serve Me.  Sod's Law dictates that he is, of course, in Scotland.  he is also not too flush financially, and elements of control have had to be applied in that respect as well.

The Australian in Cambridge has asked to postpone our meeting due to work.  I am hopeful that we will meet in the new year.

There is another boi off slaveboys that I am chatting to as well, who lives near Birmingham.

Kitt (formerly 755) has been a rock.  He and I have started chatting again, and it is good to see that he has found direction again.  He was supposed to pop up the other day, but I was forced to postpone due to work.  Then, when it was tantalisingly possible, the weather interfered.  So I am looking forward to his visit soonish.  I have spent the last few weekends between the (two) boats and the creation of the new room in the house, which has been finished.  I now need to construct a bed, and then to move down there.  The advantage is that the new room is close to the cell, and that whole space becomes more private, especially when there is lodger around.  Effectively, I will take over the whole of the downstairs.

The other complication has been the presence of a lodger.  Usually, My lodgers are away for weekends, which provides Me with space for fun time.  I had 153 pop over for the Blackpool "Collared", which would have been better spent using him rather than going there.  I know for next time.

There is an Asian man in Preston with whom I am having early talks, so we'll see.

On the whole, the two bois most promising from a slave heart point of view for full-time ownership are 759 and RealLifeSlave.