Tuesday 1 September 2009

SLAVE 729'S FIRST BLOG POST


Tuesday, 1 September 2009

Pumpkins and Incense
the beginning of a journey ( as it were)...
Slavery.... makes me wonder why people ever want freeing...
I have just been taken under the wing of a very kind, generous, and truly fascinating man.
Master J, spoke to me for the first time properly on the 29th Aug this year.. I had read his profile again and again, over the previous months... never daring to contact him..
We arranged to meet. Great. It was raining which meant that I would have to get a lift from my parents to get there.. lies lies and more lies... something I really can't abide.
Well, if they knew where I was really going, and what for, I think it would have caused far more trouble.
Better to tell a white lie eh..
I was so nervous before meeting this guy... i kept thinking "what the hell am I doing!? this guy could be a nutter...!?"
the only thing that I was focusing on, was the fact that his fellow had rang me earlier, been ever so kind and considerate, and understanding of my situation.
Surely he wouldn't be too bad.
We met, for a coffee. I was in awe of him.. He commanded the room we were in. He was intense, powerful, but such a kind man.
The way he commanded the conversation enthralled me..
I felt completely relaxed with him. Which I thought very odd, because normally, first meetings with anyone, I am a bit tense.
walking up the gate to his house.. I think I managed to feign a calm manner...
I don't know what I expected to be in that house...perhaps red lights.. stone floor, and black leather EVERYTHING...
Hardly... It was tastefully decorated, with a very familiar smell, of incense.. full of books, and instruments...
a violin with manuscript strewn on the dining table..
this man is an accomplished man...
After a tour of a VERY interesting house, we sat down in the living room, having a drink. I felt so comfortable and at ease.
Then, holding his glass, to one side, he smiled and said " lose the clothes.."
My heart did a somersault, and I did exactly what he said... god.. it felt so good..
Him just sat there, one leg casual across the other, glass in hand... eyes smiling.. and we just undressing for his amusement.. for his inspection..
it was in this small act that i knew that this was the right thing for me...
In putting a dog collar around my neck.. I became hard... this was it.. that was the symbol of my status...He, the master, I his dog.. he wanted me as his pet.. and I was willing to play that role for him..
I was ready for the night ahead. And I wanted nothing but to please this man.. in any way I could.
Upon being tied up, I would have started to become panicky I think. However, My master was kind and spoke to me, which was reassuring..
Do not get me wrong, this guy was no push over.. Things had to be done his way and naturally, of course, I loved that aspect.
I think this need for serving people and pleasing them stems from being a swat at school... I always used to get off too much on being called a Good boy..
The whole evening consisted on me trying out new things. Being bound was one of my favourites.. especially when my master was teasing my cock...
there was so escape from the intense pleasure of it.. I couldn't move.. all i could do was enjoy it.. i was writhing.. pulling at my shackles.. It was pleasure like I had never experienced it before...
Of course.. I was to find out that there is no pleasure without pain. Being clamped and pegged, and whipped... hurt.. but it wasn't unbearable.
It made me sting, but feeling Masters warm hands rubbing my body just made it all better again..
frottage.. of course.. is splendid.
Especially when blindfolded, every sense heightened... his touch firm, and warm...gave me goosebumps..
Overall, what a way to start !
This I am hoping is going to be a long and splendid journey with my new Master.
I cannot wait to get more nitty gritty with the things we do. Being humiliated and fucked, I hope will be part of the next steps.
Also, more about me serving my master..I would love to be able to deep throat him.
I have been given the task this week of " not touching what doesn't belong to me.."
It will be bad for a 19 yo lad not to wank for a week...
But I will obey, as I'm sure as eggs are eggs, he'll know if I don't and I will have to pay for my disobedience
:)