Tuesday 1 September 2009

729 SERVES AND DOES VERY WELL


Capitalising on the temporary lodger-free status I had the new boi, 729, come over so that I could have a good look at My new property. We met, went for coffee, then came back here and discussed his training and what he wanted to get out of it. All of this was done on furniture, but then I had him lose his clothing, and then I collared him at My feet. In addition to the very obvious training collar, I had punched a tag for him to wear, so gave him this too. I am pleased to relate that he has subsequently reported that wears his tags with pride.


And then the training started.


So far, he has learned the significance of Me clicking My fingers, and he was keen to obey. I am very happy with this boi. he is eager to please, and good-natured as well. We went upstairs, and then had a little look at the bondage board. Some exploratory work with ropes and pegs and ballweights, and the whole thing came to a sticky end, which was wonderful.


I decided to shave him, as can be seen in the picture above. I have had him start his blog, and he will be a contributor here. We discussed the intellectual aspects of this form of sex, and all too soon we were on the way to drop him off in the rain, and I drove home with a song in My heart and on My lips.


A perfect evening!