Saturday 9 August 2008

Online



Some considerable time has passed since last I posted, although I have been posting comments on 740's blog.


And much water has flowed under the bridge since the last posting. G has found a nice new house, and so I am re-establishing My household.


So the cage has moved from underneath the bed to the side of the room, ready for occupancy.

I am in discussions with 740 (who is currently on holiday), and although there was an upset before he left for Morocco, it was of a technical nature that led to a bit of a breakdown in communications, I am very much looking forward to meeting him when he returns, so that we can move ahead. I have been much impressed by his attitude, and I think he has done very well in the initial tests and tasks that have been set for him.

My position has been made abundantly clear to him, and from his responses it would seem that he is going to be a good slave. he has the slave heart.

Also (still) on the horizon is 951. We have been communicating for over a year now, and there is a very positive relationship that exists. he is in a relationship at the moment, but I have forbidden him to start another. I have made it clear that I intend taking ownership when it ends, and he has agreed to start that process.

So, the cage door is open and waiting.