Friday 31 December 2021

SLAVE RULE REISSUE

After the rules I'd published in 2018 were brought to my attention by a slave applicant, I decided to delete that post and replace it with these.  Currently two bois are interested, so this needs to better reflect my thinking.



Protocols of house rules for a TPE slave

  1. A slave in my house is kept naked and collared or if cold, wearing an approved uniform, at all times.
  2. he does not have the luxury of choice.
  3. he will be obedient to the will of his owner at all times.
  4. No use of furniture unless given permission.
  5. No free access to food or drinks other than water. A slave is fed at times determined by me.
  6. Unless otherwise directed, he sits and eats on the floor.
  7. When engaging in a new conversation, he is expected to ask permission to speak. Silence is golden. When men are speaking, he will remain silent.
  8. When called, he comes to me and kneels, waiting for instruction.
  9. When placed in position, he will be still.
  10. he is to keep a slave journal, available for inspection by me.
  11. he is secured for the night, either by being leashed to the bed to sleep in or beside it, or in a cage.
  12. he may never close a door for privacy.
  13. If he does not have positive instructions and has some ‘leisure’ time, he must request permission to begin an activity.
  14. When an assigned task is complete, he must report it as done.
  15. If not currently under orders but not granted leisure time, he will waitl where directed until put to use.
  16. No masturbation or orgasm unless specifically instructed by me.
  17. he maintains the proper attitude of respect at all times.
  18. Communication with others is subject to my supervision.
  19. Any mistake or failing is to be reported immediately.