Tuesday 15 February 2011

Roman slave

Some time ago, I amended the recon profile to be more in keeping with the true nature of who I am.  Not that it was wrong, it is just that as time passes I grow more comfortable with Myself and what I am looking for in a slave.  Of all the bois that I have used, the one that I really want to own is 990, because of the time that he spent with Me.  In turning Me down, he said that I was too nice and that he wanted to be more of a leather slave.  Now it is not that we spent many weekends together, just several days, and because I was on leave I was more relaxed than usual.  That notwithstanding, I saw that he needed a very firm hand and wanted to be much more controlled than I did with him at the time.

Consequently, I changed the profile to reflect the fact that I am looking for a boi to be at My feet, to serve domestically and sexually, and of course to be as much of a companion as a slave can be.  Also, I want the boi to develop in his own career and to be successful within the embrace of his servitude.  So, I wanted him to be a slave in the Roman tradition.

Until I read a bit more about Roman slaves.

They did not lead as wonderful life as one popularly supposes.  The urban, family slave, was at the top of the pile, those further down were less fortunate.  Those who were in the mines were assured of a very short life expectancy.  So when I say I am looking for a slave in the Roman tradition, what I actually mean is owned property who is loved and cared for, who is encouraged to succeed and who will be obedient, trustworthy and loyal.

Of course there will be drudgery.  Of course there will be correction and punishment.  Of course there will be rules.  Of course there will be no choices.  Of course you will be a slave, be denied things that the free take for granted, and of course you will have to earn privileges which can - and will be taken away if not fully appreciated.  Of course you will be liberated by your servitude, and of course there will be many good, happy times.

I have been looking for some time now, and in all that time have found only a few real candidates.  Still, I keep looking because the slave boi I am looking for is out there somewhere; it's just a matter of time.

So: wanted: a slave in the urban Roman family tradition!