Saturday 26 December 2015

Merry Xmas, One and All

Merry Christmas to you all.

Yesterday was a special day for my two slaves 923 and 092.

Both bois have been locked up for a while and so both were allowed to cum as a present and both made clips, which I present below:

First up is my owned slave 923 who has been doing very well.  he first came into my ownership in July 2015, and after a break has reaffirmed his desire to be mine.
slave 092 has been serving me for a while, and has only recently expressed a desire for a collar.
Both bois have been kept locked on and off over the last year, although they have been permitted to cum at regular intervals for my pleasure.

In addition to these bois, I am also introducing a new boi, 308, who has asked me to train him.  So things are moving along. 

 Currently serving and trained by me are the following slaves as fifteen ends and 2016 opens:
179
616
923
092

With my very best wishes to you for the New Year.