Thursday 2 July 2015

Chastity

For me, the act of keeping a boi in chastity is very satisfying. I enjoy both the element of control that it affords me as well as the opportunity it gives the boi to surrender. Using a device amounts to a temporary fix, because when a boi is in service to his master he should
not need the prop that a device represents. Submission is a state of mind, and as such becomes a lifestyle choice, requiring both master and slave to change their habits. Devices are good as erotic tools, as well as visible symbols of ownership and submission, and in that sense they are useful.   Above and below are pictures of 092's cock straining against the bars of his device after two full days' imprisonment; below is a clip of my new boi 923 cumming after having edged for 20 minutes, having been locked up for four days. This is a boi whose habit has been to cum several times daily in the past.


So it is with some interest that I observe how well 923 - who's main interest is chastity and who contacted me to be his keyholder initially - is coping.  he is enjoying the process, and as you can see from the film clip below, he's enjoying the experience of being released, too.

Since becoming my boi he has shaved, been locked, has started a blog, has updated his fetlife profile to reflect his status, and he has been in daily contact.  I have sent him a sample contract, and so far he is, as I have said before, pleasing me greatly.