Sunday 29 March 2015

New Cage

testing the neck hole on the maiden voyage
I took delivery of the new cage from Alan (bigajs on recon) and so far have found it useful.  Together with the boi 153 (featured in the last post) I made a base for it and covered it in black leatherette.
 Since then, 153 was the first boi to use it, and we tested the neck hole in the door on that first night.

I have found it to be a useful place to store a boi while doing other things, like taking a shower and so on.

c waiting
I have used the bars as handy places to attach ropes for bondage to, and the base is removeable and can go on top, to provide a nice place to work on.

I am busy training a new boy who is as yet un-numbered, so I'll call him "c" because he's from near  Chester.
he came to serve a few days ago, and in many ways, is in a similar position to 153.




One of the features he enjoyed was being in the cage and sucking my cock.  This was one of a few clips I made, and I am sure you will enjoy it.
c is for caged cocksucker
This was really his first real time service, and so although he'd had a few one-offs with more dominant men than himself which had really only involved exploratory oral work, his time with me was different.  I think he's found what he's looking for, but whether thats with me or not is difficult to say.
I do know that he enjoyed the time he spent with me.

I am expecting to see c again, but, as in the case of 153. we will simply have to see.  :D No, the pun was NOT intentional!
c wearing the square egg buttplug