Monday 23 March 2015

A Brave Boi

This weekend 153 came to visit.  There was a bit of a mixup with the trains because there was a fatality on the track, which meant that he had to be rerouted - not a big problem as it turned out, because I'd parked halfway between the two Warrington stations.  I took the key to his cb as we walked to the car, which I could tell he liked.

I drove him back to mine, and once inside, he was told to strip.  I like to have a naked boi around the house, especially as it is now Spring and warming.  Yesterday was also nice and sunny, too.  I showed him around, and I released his cock from the device.  It was hard, which was to be expected given his week locked up.  
The boi-rack

I had no intention of allowing him to cum just yet, which perhaps, on reflection, I should have done.

I had expected to see 179 the night before, and as part of the activities planned with him, I'd intended making a base for the new cage.  For various reasons that arrangement fell through and so I used 153 for making the base.  It was also intended to take his mind off his hard cock, and to acclimatise himself to being a houseboi, naked and useful.  His degree had been in practical things, so this activity he enjoyed.  The base needed trimming, and so after a little work, the foam and leatherette had been tacked on and we went upstairs to fit.  This was an opportune time to use the cage, so various positions were tried out in it, together with some rope.  I used the collar function in the doors, but I have to say that I did not find it particularly useful.  Nice touch, but not really practical for me.  I suppose as a stress position for behavioural correction, yes.

On the bed
We moved on to the boi-rack I'd built which also doubles as an innocent towel drying rack over the radiator, and then played with pegs and titclamps for a while.  I was edging him all the time, and then applied a little light electro.  I had discovered that this boi had been circumcised, which I very much like, so the electric stimulation pad
fitted nicely under his glans.

he was led to the bedroom, and during the course of what followed it became evident that not only was he a virgin slave, but he had also never been with a man before at all.  This is why I have entitled this blog "A Brave Boi".  It seems that he is not sure if he is gay or not.  I asked him, while he was sucking my cock, if he was enjoying it.  Yes, he liked it, balked a little at rimming, but did well.  One of the reasons I moved to the bedroom was to be more tactile, and because I realised that he enjoyed affection as well as bondage and bdsm play.

The cumshot
In order to maximise the edging, I locked him up again, and we went for a pizza.  When we returned, we continued, and I allowed him to cum.  He had been plugged from the beginning, which he enjoyed.  Once he'd cum, the magic was over.  The fantasy spell had been broken, and so it was time to stop.

I applaud him for having the guts to jump in at the deep end, and I admire his bravery in travelling the distance and then staying the course.  The scene had ended,  and doubts were apparent much earlier on, so it was best to stop and call it a night.  The following morning I dropped him off at the station.

Will I see him again?  Perhaps.  Perhaps not.  Either way, it was a good experience, and I enjoyed having him under control.  I think that he is caught at that crossroads, where he is gay and wants to be gay, but at this stage, cannot be, won't allow himself to be.  I think that he is a submissive, without a doubt, and that if he chooses to find another master, that's good.  I think he's a brave boi for having put himself on the line and for seeking me out and trying stuff.  

I am going to close his blog for now, until he knows what he wants to do.